Bicycles (3 Different Dreams) Bicycles (3 Different Dreams)

One of my new favorites!

It's probably the coolest song I've listened to that doesn't have to have complex patterns or off the wall craziness to be awesome. I love how laid back and relaxing this is. I could listen to it all day!

Beats Up Yo' Ass! Beats Up Yo' Ass!

Cool

I'd vote for it. Good luck!

Crash Bandicoot 3 Remake! Crash Bandicoot 3 Remake!

Good

I liked it but there is one really flat note that plays and makes me cringe every time i hear it. its good otherwise though

Urban Coppa's Urban Coppa's

Great!

I heard this song in the "Happy Little Boy" animation when it was in the portal. I got really lucky because now I have a song that I listen to everyday and I even taught myself the bassline. Awesome job!

dailyderek responds:

thanks

Ice Climber: Hard Ice Ice Climber: Hard Ice

Awesome!

I love the whole thing. The progression is flawless, I love the original song to begin with, and I like the style you incorporated into it. I give you two thumbs up, a 5/5, a 10/10, a download, and a favorite audio submission!

tankmen tango tankmen tango

Pretty cool

I don't see how this ties into Tankmen, but the chord progression is pretty sweet, and I love the flow from one "movement" of the song to the next.

To improve:
I don't think the cymbal at 0:23 goes with the song (at least at that point). It seems too abrupt to start playing like that. Either build up to it, or play something a little more subtle.

The part at 1:19 could use some extra time. I don't know what time signature is going on at that time, but it sounds like a Beethoven piece that was cut short. Either expand on it or cut the drum break by a measure.

The bassline starting at 1:39 is awesome. Don't change it :)

Overall, great job!

superuberinsaneausm responds:

thanks

LOZ: mm: The Stone Tower LOZ: mm: The Stone Tower

Very Nice

If there is ever another [decent] remake of MM with new, updated music, this should definitely be what i expected the stone tower theme to sound like. It is that good! Great job Warhector!

Warhector responds:

There is a reason i wanted to make a remake of this song : P
check out my other remakes aswell : D

before i go before i go

One of the Best Songs on NG

I probably listen to this everyday and for more than 3 hours at a time. It never gets old and I love the transitions from calm to beautiful metal then back again.
10/10 5/5
Once again, this song is awesome!